Our fluffy and delicious cinnamon sugar keto snickerdoodles have only 2 grams of net carbs each!
Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies
The first time I tasted a Snickerdoodle cookie I was in heaven! I love cinnamon – cinnamon toast for breakfast was my favorite “special” breakfast as a kid – and snickerdoodles remind me of that treat!
These keto snickerdoodles are a spot-on low carb version of the “real” thing – there’s only 2 grams of net carbs per cookie!
If you’ve been looking for a stevia snickerdoodle recipe that has that perfect, pillowy texture and the right flavor, this is it!
Related: Love cinnamon as much as I do? Try our Keto Churros too!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Only 2 grams net carbs per cookie!
- The perfect soft cookie texture
- Easy recipe with simple ingredients
For your convenience in re-creating our keto snickerdoodles at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Cookie sheet
- Silicone baking mat
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Cream of tartar
- Vanilla extract
- Stevia powder
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make keto snickerdoodle cookies. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
How to Make Keto Snickerdoodles
Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another bowl. Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing as you go.
After all of your ingredients are well incorporated into a dough texture, cover and chill for about 30-45 minutes. (You can preheat the oven and prepare your cookie sheet during this time).
Form your low carb snickerdoodle cookie dough into balls, about the size of a golf ball, then gently roll them in a small bowl of cinnamon.
Place the balls onto your prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart, and flatten slightly.
Bake for 10-12 minutes – until the cookies start to turn golden around the edges. However, you still want them to be soft in the middle.
Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Fluffy Keto Snickerdoodles
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Stevia powdered
- pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Cinnamon "Sugar" Topping:
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Stevia powdered
- Add dry ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, egg and vanilla extract until creamy (about 30 seconds).
- Pour dry ingredients into bowl of wet ingredients and stir with a spatula until well combined.
- Cover bowl and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- While the dough is in the fridge preheat the oven to 340°F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, about 2 Tablespoons per cookie.
- In a small bowl, stir together the stevia and cinnamon. Roll each dough ball in this cinnamon "sugar" mixture, until the surface is coated.
- Flatten the balls a little with your hands and place them onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set around the edges but still soft in the center. (The cookies will set more after they cool).
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Pin our Keto Snickerdoodles on Pinterest: