We put two of the best cookies together to make these keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies – we doubled the flavor, and left out the carbs!
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies, then this is the recipe for you! We put both together to make the most decadent combination: keto chocolate chip peanut butter cookies!
They’ve got all the flavor of your favorite cookies, but without all the carbs!
Why Collagen Cookies?
You might notice in the recipe list that we added collagen powder to our cookies. You can’t taste it, but you get some amazing benefits from collagen because it promotes youthful skin, stronger nails, and healthier joints. However, you can omit if you don’t have any on hand.
Related: If you’re a cookie purist, try our keto chocolate chip cookies too!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Big, decadent cookies
- Easy recipe with simple ingredients
- Only 3g net carbs each
For your convenience in re-creating our keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Cookie sheet
- Silicone baking mat
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Sugar-free maple syrup*
- Unsalted butter
- Stevia extract powder
- Collagen powder (optional)
*We love Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase!
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make low carb peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 340°F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
Start by whisking together dry ingredients and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
Add peanut butter and syrup, stirring with a spatula until well incorporated. Then add the eggs and stir until you have a thick batter.
Use a cookie scoop to make even balls of dough on your cookie sheet, spacing them about 2″ apart.
TIP: We made BIG cookies, using a large size cookie scoop. You’re welcome to make smaller cookies, but be sure to keep an eye on them as they may cook faster.
Use your hand or the back of a large spoon to flatten your cookies.
Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges are firm. Remove from oven, but leave cookies on the baking sheet for another 5 minutes or so. This allows them to cook just a tad more in the middle.
Transfer to a wire cooling rack.
To Store Your Keto Cookies: Keep in an airtight container.
Love peanut butter? Try our Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs too!
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons Collagen powder optional
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps or graininess. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add peanut butter and sugar-free syrup, stir with a rubber spatula until well incorporated.
- Add the butter and eggs and work into the dough with a spatula or by kneading with your hands.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet with at least 2 inches separation in between the cookies. Flatten cookie dough balls with your hands or large spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are firm.
- Remove from the oven and leave them in the baking sheet for another 5-10 minutes to allow them to continue cooking with the heat from the sheet.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Net Carbs: 4g per cookie
Pin our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies on Pinterest