Crispy, cheesy Keto Cheese Chips are a guilt-free snack that’s ready in minutes! With only 1g net carbs per serving, they’re so delicious they almost seem too good to be true!
Keto Cheese Chips
When it comes to cravings, there are two camps: people who crave sweets and people who crave salty. I’m usually a sweets person, but my mom is a salty foods lover. Chips are her thing!
On a low carb diet, regular chips are a no-no. (Sad face).
But these low carb chips are sure to turn that frown upside-down! Seriously, if you’re a cheese-lover, then these keto cheese chips are totally going to make your day!
Not only are they rich and cheesy, they’re crispy too and totally hold up like a real chip! They’re thicker, like kettle chips, and you can customize them with any seasoning that you like.
Why I Love This Recipe:
- 3 simple ingredients
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Only 1 grams of carbs per serving!
Keto Cheese Crisps Ingredients
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Everything Bagel seasoning (optional)
Kitchen Tools Used:
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
How to Make Keto Cheese Chips
This recipe is incredibly easy! Below the photo step-by-step is a printable copy of the recipe.
First, mix your cheese and seasonings by tossing together in a mixing bowl.
Grab a generous pinch of your cheese mixture and form into a circular shape on your prepared baking sheet. A teaspoon-sized portion will make smaller, crispier chips. A Tablespoon-sized portion will make larger, softer chips.
Bake for 6-10 minutes at 350°F or until the chips start to turn golden brown and crispy on the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray.
What type of cheese is best to use?
We used a blend of cheeses — you’re welcome to switch it up and use your favorite flavors.
When shopping for cheeses, we recommend buying 100% real cheese blocks and shredding yourself.
While you can use pre-shredded cheese for convenience, always be sure to read the package labels. Some pre-packaged shredded cheeses contain fillers and added carbs.
How to store cheese crisps
This recipe makes about 24 chips, depending on the size of your portions.
Since they are made with dairy, you’ll want to store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
What is Everything Bagel Seasoning?
Everything Bagel seasoning is what gives bagels their signature flavor. It is a blend of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
As you can see, it’s a simple blend that you can pretty easily re-create at home! However, you can also find it in stores or on Amazon if you like to save time and have it all ready to go!
Customize your keto cheese crisps
- Feel free to experiment with different flavors and seasonings! We used Everything Bagel seasoning here, but you can make them spicy with a touch of chili powder, or any flavoring you like.
- Add toppings to make nachos! Click here to see our favorite keto nachos recipe.
- Make larger cheese discs to form our keto taco shells.
Keto Cheese Chips Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Cheese Chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel seasoning optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the three cheeses until well combined. If using seasoning, add half of it at this point.
- Place a spoonful of the cheese mixture on your baking sheet. Use a teaspoon for smaller, crispier chips or a Tablespoon for larger chips. Leave about 1 1/2" between your scoops.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, until you've achieved your desired crispiness.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining seasoning.