Super high in protein and good fats – and only 1 gram carbs! These Keto Egg Salad Wraps are the perfect low carb lunch!
Easy Low Carb Egg Salad
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Egg Salad Wraps recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
These keto egg salad wraps are one of our go-to lunch recipes. They’re quick and easy and super low in carbs (only 1 gram per serving!)
Oh, and of course they’re delicious! (I’ve loved egg salad since I was a kid!)
Egg salad is generally pretty low in carbs, but the big watch-out is the type of mayonnaise used. Many store-bought brands contain added sugar and other stuff.
Our Keto Egg Salad Wraps contain only the good stuff: lots of healthy fats and protein. There’s no added sugar, no other nonsense!
Related: If you love eggs, try our Keto BLT Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs and Warm Mustard Vinaigrette!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Ready in about 20 minutes
- Easy to make a larger batch for meal prepping
- Enjoy as a salad or wraps
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Small whisk
- Large stock pot and colander (if steaming)
- Mayonnaise made with Avocado Oil*
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
*If purchasing ready-made mayonnaise, always check the label for sugar and other additives. The avocado oil mayonnaise linked above is a safe bet and tastes great! You can also make your own zero carb mayonnaise using our recipe.
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Keto Egg Salad Wraps. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- You can either hard-boil or steam your eggs for this recipe. If you’ve never tried steaming eggs, it makes them easier to peel! Click here to learn how to steam eggs.
- Feel free to add hot sauce, salt and pepper, avocado, etc. to jazz up your wraps!
Related: Click here to see more of our favorite keto salad recipes!
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Egg Salad Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Egg Salad Wraps
- 6 eggs hard-boiled or steamed
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- salt & pepper to taste
- bibb lettuce
- Hard-boil or steam eggs to desired doneness. Use an ice bath to stop the cooking process, then peel eggs.
- Chop eggs into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl
- Add mayonnaise and lightly toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine, taking care not to smash the eggs.
- Serve with bibb lettuce to make wraps.
Pin our Keto Egg Salad Wraps Recipe on Pinterest: