This keto chocolate mint pudding is SO rich and decadent – every spoonful is pure bliss!
Low Carb Chocolate Mint Pudding
Just because you’re on the keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up all the good stuff! I mean, what kind of life would it be without chocolate??
THEN…we made our first batch of Keto Chocolate Mousse a few weeks ago…and I was immediately hooked!
I also love the combination of chocolate and mint (Thin Mints anyone??), and that’s what inspired us to make a chocolate mint keto mousse too!
I can definitely say that our Chocolate Mint Keto Mousse did not disappoint!
Just as rich and creamy, with a cool mint flavor throughout – so decadent and refreshing at the same time!
Now my only problem is deciding whether to make the original mousse…or our low carb chocolate mint pudding!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Creamy, melt-in-you-mouth texture
- Satisfies chocolate cravings
- Loaded with “good” fats
- Tastes even better the next day!
For your convenience in re-creating our Low Carb Chocolate Mint Pudding recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- High powered blender
- Erythritol (brown sugar flavor)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Stevia sweetened dark chocolate bar
- Peppermint extract
- Mint leaves
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Keto Chocolate Mint Pudding. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- What foods can you eat on a keto diet?
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- You can use either chocolate bar (chopped into chunks) or chocolate chips for this keto chocolate mint mousse. The most important thing is that your chocolate is sweetened with stevia or erythritol. We love these Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips!
- This keto chocolate mint pudding keeps for 2-3 days in the fridge. I think it tastes even better and richer then next day!
Related: See more of our favorite Keto chocolate desserts here! (They’re all 4 grams of net carbs or less!)
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Chocolate Mint Pudding Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Chocolate Mint Pudding (with Video)
- 1 can coconut milk (unsweetened, 13 ounces)
- 1 bar stevia sweetened dark chocolate (about 85 grams)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 egg yolks
- Bring coconut milk to a boil.
- Chop up chocolate into small chunks.
- Add chocolate and dry ingredients to blender and chop for about 30 seconds.
- Add egg yolks and peppermint extract and blend until creamy (another 30 seconds).
- Continue mixing, slowly pouring in your coconut milk, until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Pour into parfait cups and garnish with mint leaves.
- Chill for 2 hours until set.
Pin our Keto Chocolate Mint Pudding recipe on Pinterest: