These decadent keto chocolate cookies taste so rich and amazing that you’d never guess they’re actually GOOD for you!
Keto Chocolate Cookies
We started making these Chocolate Avocado Cookies years ago – they taste so rich and decadent that you almost feel like you’re splurging!
Even our daughters love them! (And they don’t like avocado!)
When we started eating keto, I asked my husband (the chef in the family) if he could make a keto version of my favorite healthy cookies.
With only one simple switch, our favorite chocolate cookies are now keto-friendly! And they taste just as fantastic!!
No joke…they literally melt in your mouth!
With treats like this, we don’t feel deprived at all!
Related: For another decadent keto chocolate treat, try our Keto Mint Chocolate Pudding too!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Only 3 grams net carbs per cookie
- Satisfies chocolate cravings
- Lots of “good” fats
- Can be frozen for later
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Chocolate Cookies recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Food processor
- Non-stick silicone baking mats
- Almond flour
- Erythritol (brown sugar flavor)
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips (optional, stevia sweetened)
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Keto Chocolate Cookies. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- What foods can you eat on a keto diet?
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- Chocolate chips are optional, but I love to add a handful for even more fudge-y flavor! Make sure to look for chocolate chips that are sweetened with stevia or another low carb sweetener. We love these Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips!
- Store your chocolate keto cookies in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days. You can also freeze them and they should keep for up to a month.
Related: See all of our favorite Keto chocolate desserts here! (They’re all 4 grams of net carbs or less!)
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Keto Chocolate Cookies (w/ VIDEO)
- 2 avocados peeled & pit removed
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup erythritol brown sugar flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional, stevia sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in food processor and blend until smooth.
- If using chocolate chips, stir in by hand.
- Spoon onto a baking pan covered with a sheet of lightly-greased foil, or non-stick silicone baking mat. We use about a tablespoon of batter for each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
Pin our Keto Chocolate Cookies recipe on Pinterest: