These Keto Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies are the perfect crumbly, buttery texture and less than 1 gram net carbs per serving!
Raspberry Almond Keto Shortbread Cookies
Even as a self-professed chocoholic, sometimes I want something simple, but delicious. I’ve always loved shortbread cookies! That melt-in-your-mouth, buttery texture is just heavenly!
These almond flour shortbread cookies are spot-on in texture and super buttery and flavorful. We even incorporated real fruit to make them extra special!
The best part is that you don’t have to be an expert baker to make these keto shortbread cookies – it’s an easy recipe that anyone can whip up in 20 minutes!
So if a sudden sweets craving hits, you can make a batch of these amazing keto shortbread cookies and stay on track!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Satisfies sweet cravings
- Easy baking recipe
- Ready in about 20 minutes
- Less than 1 gram net carbs per serving!
- One of our favorite Keto Christmas desserts!
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Swerve powdered sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Raspberry extract
- Almond extract
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
- Frozen raspberries
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Electric hand mixer
- Cookie sheet
- Silicone baking mat
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make this Low Carb Almond Cookies Recipe. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- What foods can you eat on a keto diet?
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- We used powdered Erythritol as our sweetener, but you can use a keto-friendly sweetener of your choosing. Be sure to adjust measurements if needed.
- Store these almond flour shortbread cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Raspberry Almond Cookies Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 3 tablespoons erythritol powdered sugar variety
- 1 teaspoon anilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter, sweetener, and all extracts to a medium size mixing bowl or stand mixer. Cream for about 1 minute.
- Blend almond flour into the wet mixture.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Mix until a dough like consistency is formed. Carefully fold in the raspberries into the dough with a large wooden spoon or spatula.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet. Gently flatten the cookies with a fork or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms are just browned.
Be sure to pin our Raspberry Almond Keto Shortbread Cookies on Pinterest:
Craving chocolate instead? Check out our collection of keto chocolate recipes with less than 4 grams net carbs each!