This refreshing Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect combination of crispy and creamy! Ready in minutes!
Cucumber and Avocado Salad with Pomegranate
Avocados are one of my absolute favorite foods – and it’s a good thing because they are one of the perfect keto foods!
This cucumber avocado salad is fresh and refreshing and packed with nutrients. I actually prefer this avocado salad to a traditional lettuce salad because it has so much flavor. No bland salads here!
Why Avocados are Perfect for Keto
You might notice that avocados are a popular ingredient in many keto recipes (we even use them in our famous Chocolate Keto Cookies!) Here are a few reasons why avocados are perfect for keto:
- High in good fats, which are essential on a ketogenic diet
- Low in sugar
- Good source of fiber, which helps lower net carbs
- The combination of healthy fats and fiber keeps you feeling full longer
Perfect Pairing: Make it a meal! Our keto-friendly tomato sauce is delicious on our Keto Meatballs Marinara!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Ready in minutes
- Pairs perfectly with just about any dish!
- Lots of healthy “good” fats
For your convenience in re-creating our cucumber avocado salad at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowl
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make our avocado cucumber salad. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- If not serving all at once, skip the salt and instead salt each individual serving to prevent the cucumbers from releasing their water.
- If making ahead, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Feel free to swap tomatoes for the pomegranate seeds if you prefer.
Free Printable Copy of Our Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Cucumber Avocado and Pomegranate Salad
- 1-2 avocadoes chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- cilantro optional garnish
- Combine avocados, cucumber, lime juice, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Toss well to coat and soften the avocados slightly.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper. Top with pomegranate seeds and/or cilantro, if desired.
Pin our Avocado Cucumber Salad on Pinterest: