Our delicious Keto Cheesecake Bark is loaded with strawberries and walnuts, then drizzled with rich dark chocolate. It’s a decadent treat with less than 2g net carbs per serving!
Keto Strawberry Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Bark
I love cheesecake! What I don’t love is how long it takes to make…
That’s why I love this keto cheesecake bark! It tastes rich, creamy, and decadent like cheesecake, but is WAY easier to make! All you have to do is whip it up, spread in a pan, and freeze!
Now you have a delicious low carb treat anytime!
This keto white chocolate bark recipe is actually a little bit more than just simple white chocolate that is melted and re-shaped. We mixed in cream cheese and Greek yogurt to give it that good fat that any true keto treat should have. Plus it makes it taste even better!
Then we finished it all off with sweet strawberries and crunchy walnuts for a mix of colors and textures that is both beautiful and flavorful!
Hope you love it as much as we do!
Related: Love Strawberries? Try our Keto Strawberry Upside Down Cake too!
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
What You Need to Make Low Carb Cheesecake Bark
- Strawberries — chopped into small pieces
- Chopped walnuts — You could also use pecans or another nut you prefer
- Sugar free chocolate chips — We love Lily’s dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. You can use either variety for this recipe!
- Cream cheese — Go with original, full fat (fat is our friend on keto!)
- Powdered sugar substitute — Such as Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar or Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop Lakanto through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase! Click here to read more about our favorite keto sweeteners.
- Vanilla extract
- Greek yogurt — Again, go for the full fat version!
Kitchen Supplies Used
Why I Love This Recipe
- A delightful blend of dark and white chocolate and fresh fruit!
- Less than 2g net carbs per serving.
- Easy to make and freeze for later.
How to Make Keto Strawberry White Chocolate Bark
First, prepare your sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper.
Beat together softened cream cheese and sweetener, then add the yogurt and vanilla extract and mix until fluffy (about 1-2 minutes).
Scoop this mixture into your pan and spread with a spatula until even and about 1/2″ thick. This may or may not fill the entire pan, depending on what size used.
Melt your dark chocolate chips and place dollops scattered about the top of the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the dark chocolate into the bark with a toothpick or butter knife.
Sprinkle with strawberries and walnuts until evenly coated.
Freeze for 2-4 hours, until hardened.
Once frozen, lift out of the pan using the parchment paper and place onto a cutting board. Cut or break into individual serving sizes.
How to Store
At room temperature, the bark will begin melt within a few minutes. I recommend keeping in the freezer after you’ve cut it into individual pieces — either in a ziplock bag or freezer food container.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
Keto Strawberry White Chocolate Bark Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Strawberry Chocolate Keto Cheesecake Bark
- ¼ cup strawberries finely chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lily’s baking chips melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol such as Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt full fat, plain
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Beat soften cream cheese and powdered sugar substitute in a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer.
- Add in the yogurt and vanilla and mix for 1 -2 minutes until mixture starts to become fluffier.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into your prepared pan and spread until it is about 1/2" thick.
- Pour melted dark chocolate on top and use a toothpick to swirl into the bark.
- Sprinkle strawberries and walnuts on top. Press them gently into the bark so they will stay in place.
- Freeze for about 3 hours, or until set.
- Cut and serve. Keep in freezer to store.
Pin our Keto Strawberry White Chocolate Bark Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: