Rich, creamy and delicious, this Keto Fudge will have your sweet tooth begging for more! Only 3 ingredients and takes just minutes to make — this low carb chocolate fudge recipe is a quick and easy way to crush those cravings!
Easy Keto Fudge
I am a total sucker for sweets! Especially chocolate!
That’s why I like to have a handful of fast and easy keto dessert recipes that I can put together in minutes, when my willpower starts running low!
This is the best keto fudge recipe I’ve found! It’s rich and creamy and tastes like a total splurge…yet there’s less than 3g net carbs per piece!
My favorite thing about this recipe though is just how easy it is to make because it only uses 3 simple ingredients, which are staples in pretty much any keto kitchen!
Is Fudge Keto?
Of course traditional fudge is full of sugar and carbs — I think that goes without question!
This fudge recipe uses sugar free chocolate to keep the carb count low. In fact, there are just 2.5 net grams of carbs in each piece!
Can you eat chocolate on the keto diet?
This is the trickier question, as there are differing opinions about sugar free candy and chocolate in general on the keto diet. Some say that they will kick you out of ketosis!
Here’s the scoop: Keto friendly desserts and candies are meant to be enjoyed in moderation, as a tool to keep you on track. You wouldn’t want to eat them at every meal, but low carb substitutes can be a helpful tool to stick to your diet even when a sugar craving strikes.
Here’s the way I look at treats and low carb sweets — if they keep you from “cheating” with full sugar desserts then they’ve done their job! It’s definitely easier to absorb a few extra carbs in your daily count then it is to just go off the wagon completely!
Plus, I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to live a life without any chocolate at all!
Related: Love chocolate as much as we do?? Try our Keto Chocolate Pie recipe too!
Why I Love This Recipe
- Only 3 ingredients!
- Super easy to make!
- Rich chocolate flavor!
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
For your convenience in re-creating our sugar free fudge recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
Low Carb Fudge Ingredients
- Sugar free chocolate chips — We love Lily’s dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. You can use either variety for this recipe!
- Coconut oil
- Almond butter — Be sure to use one that has no added sugars!
Kitchen Supplies Used
How to Make Keto Fudge
Printable instructions are available at the bottom of the post.
Prepare a small loaf pan by lining it with parchment paper.
Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted, stirring every 15-30 seconds. Handle carefully, as the bowl may become hot!
Stir in coconut oil and almond butter and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until completely melted and smooth.
Pour the chocolate liquid into your prepared loaf pan.
Chill in fridge or freezer until hard.
When the fudge has set, pop the parchment paper out of the loaf pan and onto a cutting board. Slice and enjoy!
How to Store Your Low Carb Chocolate Fudge
This fudge will start to melt slowly at room temperature, so it’s best to keep any unused portions cold — either in the fridge or freezer. If kept frozen, this fudge will last up to a month or more! That is, if you don’t eat it first!
More of our favorite keto chocolate desserts:
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Mint Keto Pudding
- Melt in Your Mouth Keto Chocolate Cookies
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Fudge Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
- ½ cup Lily’s baking chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup almond butter
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Stir in almond butter and coconut oil and microwave until melted and smooth (30 seconds - 1 minute).
- Pour fudge into prepared loaf pan and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once chilled and hardened, cut into squares and serve.
Pin our Keto Friendly Fudge Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: