This Keto Asian Noodle Salad is a magical dish that satisfies those cravings for noodles, without all the carbs and sugar! Only 5 grams net carbs per serving!
Warm Keto Asian Noodle Salad
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Asian Noodle Salad recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
I love noodles – they’re one of my favorite “guilty” pleasures! In fact, with my first pregnancy, noodles (Pad Thai specifically) were about the only thing I could keep down.
Of course, on a keto diet, noodles are out. (Sad face).
However, my husband recently found these kelp noodles which only have 2 grams of net carbs for the entire bag (3 servings)!! I repeat: 2 grams net carbs for the entire bag!!
This Keto Asian Noodle Salad is so satisfying – the kelp noodles have a wonderful al dente texture and a fun little “crunch” that I loved immediately.
If you’re like me and miss some of your noodle dishes, now you can totally enjoy them without having to splurge!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Only 5 grams net carbs in one serving
- Ready in about 15 minutes
- 17 grams protein per serving
- Noodle texture is like the “real” thing
- Large sauté pan
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Kelp noodles
- Red bell pepper
- Coconut oil
- Rotisserie chicken
- Coconut aminos*
- Garlic Powder
- Ground ginger
- Unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
*Coconut aminos are a magical thing – similar in taste to soy sauce, but with no sugar, about 70% less sodium, and it’s gluten free!
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Warm Keto Asian Noodle Salad. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
Keep reading for photo step-by-step instructions and cooking tips. A full printable recipe follows.
- We saved time by using pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. You can get 2-3 meals out of one chicken! Save money by making your own rotisserie style chicken with this easy recipe.
- I love kelp noodles because they are extremely low in carbs, but provide that delicious al dente texture of real noodles. If you can’t find kelp noodles in your grocery store, you can substitute spaghetti squash. Keep in mind that any substitutions will change the nutrition content/carb count.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and/or green onion.
Free Printable Copy of Our Warm Keto Asian Noodle Salad Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Warm Keto Asian Noodle Salad
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 Onion thinly sliced
- Red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 8 ounces kelp noodles
For the dressing
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon natural rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- Sauté sliced onions, peppers, and mushrooms in coconut oil for 5-10 minutes, until caramelized.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- When vegetables start to brown, add chicken, noodles, and dressing. Toss until everything is well incorporated and warmed through (about 2-3 minutes).
Pin our Keto Asian Noodle Salad on Pinterest: