Who needs bread?? This Keto Chicken BLT Salad has all the good stuff…without all the carbs!
Keto BLT Salad
Not gonna lie, I’m not really a salad person.
I mean, if I go out to a restaurant, I’m not ordering a salad for dinner when there’s so much other good stuff on the menu!
But every now and then you find a salad that actually gets you excited about salads – and this, my friends, is one of those salads.
When we were dating, my husband used to make the most killer BLT sandwiches. It was one my my favorite things he cooked (and he is the chef in the family and cooks a lot…so that’s saying something!)
However, on keto bread is out of course – but my husband made this keto BLT salad that tastes so amazing I don’t even miss the bread!
Maybe it’s the sliced egg on top.
Or maybe it’s the unbelievably flavorful mustard vinaigrette.
Whatever it is, this recipe is a keeper!!
Related: Love bacon?? Try our BBQ Bacon Wrapped Keto Chicken Wings!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- A hearty salad that’s more than enough for a meal
- Packed with protein
- Only 5 grams net carbs in the entire salad (dressing included!)
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Chicken BLT Salad recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Stone-ground mustard
- Apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Keto BLT Salad. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- To save time, feel free to use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. You can also try our Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe for unbelievably tender and juicy chicken ready in 20 minutes!
- Some brands of bacon are cured in sugar, so be sure to check the ingredients. If you have trouble finding bacon without sugar, consider that there is likely less than 1 gram per serving (again, check the ingredients to be sure).
- We steam our hard-boiled eggs, so they peel easier – click here to learn how to steam hard boiled eggs.
More of our favorite salad recipes:
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto BLT Salad Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Chicken BLT Salad with Warm Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 cups lettuce (your choice)
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 cup chicken breast cooked
- 6 strips bacon cooked
- 2 eggs hard-boiled
Mustard Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- While chicken and bacon cooks, prep your salad bowl by chopping lettuce, and slicing tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat until warm. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Layer your bowls with lettuce, veggies, chicken, bacon, and egg.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
Pin our Keto Chicken BLT Salad recipe on Pinterest: