This keto peanut butter waffle recipe is the BEST keto waffle I’ve ever tasted! Light and fluffy and full of creamy peanut butter flavor, you won’t believe they’re low carb!
The BEST Keto Waffle Recipe
Waffles are my jam. As in, they are my favorite breakfast item and I don’t want to live without them, even when I’m on the keto diet!
Thing is, many keto waffle recipes I’ve seen are heavy on the cream cheese or regular cheese, so they just feel heavy when you eat them! And for someone like me who is sensitive to dairy, they’re not the best option.
But I LOVE waffles so I’ve been searching for the perfect keto waffle that I can enjoy anytime. Here’s my criteria for the perfect keto waffle:
- low carb
- not heavy on the dairy
- fluffy like the real deal
Y’all…I found them!! The BEST keto waffle recipe I’ve ever tried!
These keto peanut butter waffles are a dream come true!! I found this recipe on the eMeals app — and they were so delicious I just HAD to share them here!
I discovered eMeals this year when they reached out to me about collaborating on my original website, The Soccer Mom Blog. I was jazzed to find out that they have a keto meal plan, and the recipes are delish! Click here to check out my tips for meal planning and learn how to try eMeals free for 14 days!
If you love peanut butter and fluffy waffles, then you’ve got to try this recipe! Best part, you only need 6 simple ingredients!
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
What You Need to Make Peanut Butter Keto Waffles
- Creamy peanut butter — Make sure to use natural peanut butter with no added sugar
- Monk fruit sweetener (granulated) — We love Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase!
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Sour Cream — Stick with regular (not light) sour cream (remember fat is our friend on keto!)
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Blender — If you’ve been eying a Vitamix, we bought ours “renewed” like this one…saved a ton of money and it works perfectly!
- Waffle maker (this one makes two Belgian style waffles at once!)
Can You Have Peanut Butter on Keto?
Peanut butter is sometimes controversial in the keto community. The big watch-out is to stay away from highly processed peanut butter products that contain added sugars and stabilizers.
Natural peanut butter (with no sugar added) is high in protein and good fats, and pretty low in carbs. I think it makes a great way to boost fat and protein…and also flavor…in your recipes.
Want to learn more about why peanut butter is good for keto? Click here for a full breakdown of peanut butter and the keto diet!
How to Make Peanut Butter Waffles Keto
This isn’t exactly like a traditional waffle recipe because there is no flour (yay!!) However, they taste fluffy like “real” waffles! And they are super easy to make! Here’s how…
First, add all the ingredients to your blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into waffle maker and cook until fluffy. These cook pretty fast, so keep an eye on them! Ours took about 3 minutes each.
Depending on the size of your waffle maker, this will make about 5-7 waffles. We get 6 full-size waffles with each batch!
Can You Refrigerate Leftover Waffles?
While these waffles are best enjoyed warm and fluffy, you could probably refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, I recommend using the toaster oven to crisp the edges back up and avoid getting soggy. Keep in mind that they might not be quite as fluffy the next day as when they’re freshly made.
Can I Use Maple Syrup?
Regular maple syrup is high in sugar, so would be a no-no on low carb diets. However, we found Lakanto Sugar-free maple syrup and it totally satisfies that syrup sweet tooth! We love Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase!
More of our favorite keto peanut butter treats:
If you love this keto peanut butter waffle recipe, try these recipes too!
- Keto Peanut Butter Eggs (Reese’s Copycat)
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Waffles Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you tried this recipe and loved it, please rate it!
Keto Peanut Butter Waffle Recipe
- Waffle Maker
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter (with no added sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour in waffle maker and cook until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Repeat until all batter is used.
Pin these Low Carb Peanut Butter Waffles on Pinterest
You might also like: