These Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs are so rich and decadent, and only 4 grams net carbs each!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
I am a sucker for all things chocolate peanut butter – Reese’s, cheesecake, you name it!
That’s why I’m practically obsessed with these chocolate peanut butter cheesecake fat bombs!!
They taste sooooo rich and decadent that you won’t even believe that they are low carb and keto friendly! They are almost too good to be true!
Better yet, you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them! Oh, and there’s no baking or cooking needed for these peanut butter cream cheese fat bombs.
Simple mix, roll, and go!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Tastes just like peanut butter cheesecake!
- Easy recipe with only 4 simple ingredients
- Only 4g net carbs each
For your convenience in re-creating our keto peanut butter cream cheese fat bombs, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Silicone baking mat
- Cookie scoop
- Natural peanut butter
- Cream cheese
- Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar Sweetener
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make keto peanut butter cheesecake fat bombs. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
How to Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Chop chocolate chips using a food processor or knife, until crumbly. Spread chocolate crumbs out on a piece of parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mat.
TIP: We love these silicone baking mats because you can wash and reuse them over and over! They are one of our favorite kitchen tools!
Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sweetener using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer until it’s smooth and creamy.
Roll the mixture into balls (about 1 heaping teaspoon each) and then roll the balls in the crushed chocolate, and place in an airtight container in the freezer.
TIP: We made pretty big peanut butter cheesecake balls, using a cookie scoop. You’re welcome to make smaller fat bombs if you’re looking to reduce the number of net carbs in a serving.
To Store Your Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls: May be stored in the fridge for up to a week, in an airtight container. Can be kept frozen for up to a month in freezer container or freezer bags.
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 Tablespoons erythritol
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Chop chocolate chips using a food processor until you have the texture of crumbs. Spread chocolate crumbles out on a piece of parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sweetener using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer until it's smooth and creamy.
- Roll the mixture into balls (about 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture) and then roll the balls in the crushed chocolate, and place in an airtight container in the freezer.
- They can be kept in the freezer for up to 30 days. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 4g per serving, about 8 servings in recipe
Pin our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies on Pinterest