Love pumpkin pie? Then you’ve got to try these creamy Keto Pumpkin Pie Bites! They taste like the real deal, but only have 2g net carbs each!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Bites
The holidays are a tricky time when you’re trying to stay on track with your healthy eating. Not gonna lie, it’s so hard to resist all the temptations, especially all the desserts!
These keto pumpkin cheesecake balls are a holiday lifesaver y’all!!
They are absolutely delicious, easy to make, and everyone will love them. Just imagine pumpkin pie and cheesecake put together and wrapped up in smooth white chocolate.
so they are great for a special (healthy) treat at a party or holiday buffet table.
These pumpkin fat bombs also make an amazing on-the-go snack or breakfast. No matter when you serve them, you can’t go wrong!
You can make several batches, or double or triple this recipe if you’re serving a crowd. These are sure to become a favorite!
Related: Love Keto truffles? Check out our Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Satisfies your pumpkin pie cravings
- Smooth, creamy, and delicious
- So easy to make!
What You need to Make Pumpkin Keto Truffles
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Cream cheese (softened)
- Butter (softened)
- Canned pumpkin
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Sugar-free maple syrup*
- Monk fruit sweetener (granulated)*
For the Coating
*We love Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase!
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
Can You Eat Pumpkin on Keto?
Short answer: yes!
Pumpkins are considered a starchy vegetable (well, technically they are a fruit). However, compared to other starchy vegetable such as potatoes or corn, pumpkins are relatively low in net carbs.
A half cup of canned pumpkin contains about 10g carbs and 4g fiber, so that would be 6g net carbs. When that’s incorporated into a recipe, those carbs are spread out among multiple servings, reducing the overall impact to your diet.
The two main watch-outs with canned pumpkin are portion size and added sugars. Always read the labels to be sure you’re getting 100% real pumpkin with no added sugars.
And then of course you wouldn’t want to eat the whole can in one sitting. However, when incorporated into a delicious fall treat like these keto truffles, pumpkin is not only delicious, it is nutritious too!
What are the Nutritional Benefits of Pumpkin?
We already mentioned that it is high in fiber, but pumpkin provides many additional nutrients that make it a great mix-in for your keto desserts!
Pumpkin is an excellent source of vitamin K, as well as a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium, and more! As long as your enjoying in moderation, pumpkin is an excellent way to spice up your day and get a nutritional boost!
Related: Try our crustless keto pumpkin pie too!
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Fat Balls
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mats and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter and sweetener. If you have one for your mixer, the whisk attachment will help make it light and fluffy.
Add the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, syrup, and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
If needed, stop the mixer to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula, and blend again until completely smooth.
Place the bowl of pumpkin mixture in the fridge to chill for an hour.
After it’s chilled, roll pumpkin cheesecake batter into balls, about 1 Tablespoon each, and place on your prepared cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
To Make the Coating:
Place the cocoa butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt at 10-second intervals, until it is smooth when stirred. Be sure to handle with care, as the bowl may become hot.
Remove the truffle balls from the freezer, and dip the balls into the cocoa butter, and place back onto the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
When all balls have been dipped, sprinkle a little cinnamon on the truffles, and add the orange-colored candy pearls on top for extra sparkle. (The edible pearls are sugar-based, but they are tiny so the impact is minimal. However, you can omit them if you like because they are decorative only).
Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator until the coating is completely set (may take up to 4 hours).
Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bites (Printable Recipe)
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp Butter softened
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup monk fruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Orange Decorative Candy Balls
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, butter and Stevia, and whip with the whisk attachment to an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the canned pumpkin and blend until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, syrup, and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Stop the mixer and scrape the sides of the bowl again with a spatula. Blend again until batter is completely smooth.
- Chill the truffle mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll mixture into balls, about 1 Tablespoon each, and place on cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Place the cocoa butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 10-second intervals, until it is melted and smooth.
- Remove the truffle balls from the freezer, and dip the balls into the cocoa butter, and place back onto the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- When all balls have been dipped, sprinkle a little cinnamon on the truffles, and add the orange-colored candy balls on top.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator to set the cocoa butter, about 4 hours.
Pin our No Bake Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Bites on Pinterest:
You might also like: