You’ll never miss the carbs when you make these deliciously decadent Carrot Cake Keto Pancakes! Packed with veggies, protein, and good fats, these keto carrot pancakes are the perfect way to start your day!
Keto Carrot Cake Pancakes
If you’ve been missing pancakes after starting the keto diet, this will make your day! Not only will these keto carrot pancakes satisfy your breakfast cravings, but they will take care of dessert cravings too!
That’s because these keto pancakes taste like carrot cake! Seriously! They are so delicious, especially when you top them with a big ‘ol pat of butter (gotta love keto because you can eat all the butter!) and our fav sugar free maple syrup.
Ok, now I know there will be someone out there who says “no they don’t taste like real carrot cake” but come on, for a low carb treat these keto carrot cake pancakes are pretty darn good! And when you think about how much sugar and white flour and other junk is in real carrot cake, the trade-off is totally worth it!!
So let’s get to it!
Related: For another one of our favorite Keto breakfast ideas, check out our Caramel Glazed Keto Donut Holes!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Great way to get some extra veggies in your day
- Healthier alternative to traditional pancakes
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Carrot Cake Pancakes, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon stevia extract powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Non-slip mixing bowls
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
How to Make Keto Carrot Pancakes
Combine dry ingredients (carrots, almond flour, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and baking powder) in a medium mixing bowl. Toss until everything is integrated.
Add eggs and almond milk and whisk until you have a batter-like consistency. Let batter rest for 3 minutes – this allows all the liquid a chance to be absorbed and prevents overly-runny pancakes.
While the batter is thickening preheat a flat griddle or skillet over medium heat and coat with butter or cooking spray. Use a ⅓ measuring cup to scoop and pour batter onto your cooking surface. When the top surface of the pancakes are coated in bubbles it is time to flip. Cook on the other side for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
Repeat until all batter is used. These keto pancakes are best enjoyed warm, with a pat of butter and sugar free maple syrup. Yum!
TIP: Top with our favorite Sugar-free maple syrup for an extra sweet treat! We love Lakanto brand monk fruit sweeteners — if you shop through my link and use code “SOCCERMOM” you can save 15% every time you purchase!
*Stevia may be replaced for another brand or type, quantity may change.
*Stevia quantity may also be adjusted based on taste. If you prefer it more or less sweet adjust accordingly, changing that won’t affect the result of the recipe.
More Easy Keto Breakfast Ideas
Free Printable Copy of Our Carrot Cake Keto Pancake Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Carrot Cake Keto Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia Extract Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs Large
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Add eggs and almond milk and whisk until you have a batter-like consistency. Allow batter to rest and thicken for at least 3 minutes.
- While the batter is thickening preheat a griddle or skillet on medium heat and prepare with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Repeat the process until you have utilized all the batter.
- Serve warm and with your favorite toppings.
- Use a ⅓ measuring cup to pour batter, cook until top surfaces of pancakes are coated in bubbles. Flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
Net Carbs: 1g per serving
Pin our Keto Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe on Pinterest: