You’ve never had Brussels sprouts like these! Our Parmesan Air Fryer Brussels sprouts are crispy, savory, and absolutely delicious! Plus they’re keto-friendly!
Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
Growing up, I was NOT a fan of Brussels sprouts. My mom would occasionally boil them, and it made the whole house smell funky!
When I met my husband, he convinced me to give Brussels sprouts another shot.
Oh. My. Gosh.
My husband’s Asian Brussels Sprouts are to die for!! While they’re not super high in carbs, they’re not exactly a keto side dish either.
That’s why I’m so excited about these crispy parmesan Brussels sprouts! They’re SO flavorful and crispy like chips, but have much fewer carbs!
The best part is how easy they are to make!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Amazing tasting healthy substitute for potato chips
- Can be a snack or side dish
- Only 3g net carbs!
For your convenience in re-creating our Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Air Fryer
- Brussels sprouts
- Coconut oil
- Slice almonds
- Parmesan cheese
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- Sea salt
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
How to Make Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
First, pre-cook your Brussels sprouts:
- If using fresh: add to a saucepan with with 2 cups of water, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, remove from heat and drain.
- If using frozen: microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, let rest for a minute after cooking, drain.
Allow Brussels sprouts to cool enough to handle, then cut each one in half. Toss in a large bowl with oil and seasoning, then add to the Air Fryer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- If you don’t have an air fryer you can still make these crispy parmesan Brussels sprouts in the oven. Place the sprouts onto a baking sheet and bake until golden at 375°F. Stir occasionally while baking to ensure even cooking.
- Everything Bagel seasoning has salt in it already, keep that in mind before adding more salt to your sprouts.
- If you don’t have Everything Bagel seasoning on hand, you can make your own seasoning mix: sea salt to taste, 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, 1 tbsp regular sesame seeds, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1 tsp onion powder.
Free Printable Copy of Our Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Keto, Low Carb)
- Air Fryer
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen knife
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced and crushed
- 2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Sea salt to taste
- Add Brussel sprouts to a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain Brussels sprouts and allow to cool, then slice each one in half.
- Toss Brussel sprouts in a large mixing bowl with oil, parmesan cheese, crushed almonds, everything bagel seasoning, and salt.
- If needed, use a wooden spoon to stir and make sure the Brussel sprouts are fully coated in seasoning.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to the air fryer, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 or until golden for both sides.
Net Carbs: 3g per serving
Pin our Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts recipe on Pinterest: