Loaded with cheese, spinach, and bacon, this easy keto spinach dip is the ultimate low carb appetizer! Only 2g net carbs and goes great with everything!
Keto Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
One of the most popular restaurant appetizers is spinach dip…and it’s no wonder! Every bite is filled with cheesy goodness!
This keto spinach dip is a delicious low carb version of that restaurant classic, and it is surprisingly easy to make at home! Try this as a way to jazz up a regular weeknight dinner or to serve at a get-together or game watch party. Even your non-keto friends will love it!
Oh, did I mention we added BACON to the dip…because everything is better with bacon!
This dish has SO much flavor! Believe it or not, you can have this whole thing done and on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Why I Love this Recipe
- Only 2g net carbs per serving
- Rich, creamy, and satisfying
- Full of good fats
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Softened cream cheese
- Real Mayonnaise
- Full Fat Sour cream
- Frozen spinach — cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced garlic
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Crumbled bacon
- Salt and pepper
Kitchen Tools Used
Keto Spinach Dip Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Divide the mozzarella cheese in half, set half aside for the topping.
Add all ingredients (except half of the mozzarella cheese) to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until well combined.
Scoop the dip mixture into a small casserole dish — if using a rectangle shaped dish, 7×5″ is a good size. Spread so that the dip mixture is evenly distributed in the dish, then cover with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, until the top begins to turn golden brown.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Some Keto Friendly Dippers?
Regular potato or tortilla chips are out, but there are plenty of delicious keto-friendly alternatives that would pair perfectly with this cheesy low carb spinach dip!
- Sliced cucumbers
- Baby carrots
- Jicama slices
- Keto-friendly protein chips (my husband particularly loves these Quest chips!)
- Sliced radishes
- Keto Chicken Skin Chips (Try our easy recipe!)
How Do You Store Leftover Spinach Dip?
Because it contains dairy, this dish needs to be refrigerated. Make sure it is completely cooled first, then cover, and keep in the fridge. It should stay good for 3-4 days.
Can You Make This Recipe In A Slow Cooker?
If you’re curious about making dip in a crockpot, try our Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe! It’s already tried and tested in the crockpot for perfect results every time!
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
- What are the Best Keto Sweeteners?
Keto Spinach Dip Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Cheesy Keto Spinach Dip (with Bacon)
- 7x5" casserole dish
- Electric mixer
- 6 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 12 oz. Frozen spinach cooked and drained well
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Bacon Cooked and crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, grated Parmesan, minced garlic, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, and a pinch of salt in pepper in a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer.
- Beat on medium until well combined, then scoop the mixture into a baking dish.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
Pin our Low Carb Spinach Dip on Pinterest:
You might also like: