This Keto Tuscan Chicken is a low-carb version of a restaurant favorite – make it at home in less than an hour!
Keto Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Tuscan garlic chicken is one of the most popular menu items at Italian restaurants like Olive Garden. That creamy garlic sauce is to-die-for!
However, the restaurant original has a lot of flour…and carbs! That’s why we made this keto copycat version of Olive Garden Tuscan Chicken – all of the flavor and only 9 grams net carbs per serving!
We like to serve this healthy Tuscan chicken recipe over zucchini noodles (aka. “zoodles”) or cauliflower rice. We also added wilted spinach for an extra nutritional punch!
One more awesome thing about making your own Tuscan garlic chicken at home is that it is a lot more budget-friendly. Meal planning and eating out less saved us a LOT of money (click here to read more about how we saved with meal planning!)
Perfect Pairing: Make it a meal! Try our Keto Tuscan Chicken served over our easy cauliflower rice!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- High protein
- Less than 10 grams net carbs per serving
- Restaurant quality meal that’s healthier and a fraction of the cost
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Tuscan Chicken recipe at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Dutch oven
- Large saucepan
- Wire whisk
- Chicken thighs
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh spinach
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Heavy cream
- Chicken broth
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes
The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make Keto-friendly Tuscan Garlic Chicken. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- Look for Italian seasoning without added sugar or starches – some store-bought seasoning mixes contain additives and extra carbs.
- We like to grate fresh parmesan instead of buying the packaged powdered cheeses. Sometimes shredded or packaged cheese contain fillers.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, simply swap coconut milk or cashew milk for the heavy cream.
Free Printable Copy of Our Low Carb Tuscan Chicken Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Tuscan Chicken (Healthy Olive Garden Copycat)
- 1-2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil plus 2 TB for the dutch oven
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add heavy cream, chicken broth, and bring to a slow simmer. Reduce heat as needed and continue to simmer for 10 minutes until sauce begins to thicken.
- Coat the bottom of dutch oven pan with about 2 Tablespoons oil and place chicken thighs in the pan.
- Add Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, cracked pepper and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese into the sauce and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, reduce heat to low under the dutch oven pan.
- Cook for at least 30 minutes, or up to an hour if possible.
- Remove chicken from dutch oven and add spinach. Stir spinach until it is slightly wilted.
- Place the chicken back into the dutch oven and spoon the sauce and spinach onto the top of the chicken. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Pin our Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken recipe on Pinterest: