This quick and easy Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Dip is the perfect keto-friendly game day dip and low carb Tex-Mex appetizer!
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Dip
What do enchiladas and party dip appetizers have in common??
Answer: They’re usually loaded with carbs and other stuff!
Until now that is…
Our Keto Instant Pot chicken enchilada dip combines the best parts of both – flavor and fun – and takes out the carbs! Seriously, this low carb chicken enchilada dip has only 2 grams of net carbs per serving! Amazing!
This delicious keto Instant Pot chicken enchilada dip is full of those rich flavors — perfect for a party or Cinco de Mayo!
Related: For more inspiration, check out all of our Keto Instant Pot Recipes here or our favorite low carb dip recipes here!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Ready in 20 minutes!
- Only 2g net carbs!
- Finally, a healthy homemade dip for parties!
For your convenience in re-creating our Keto Chicken Enchilada Dip, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Instant Pot
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups red enchilada sauce, plus more to personal preference
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup queso blanco cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Hot sauce, to taste
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Dip in the Instant Pot
Place chicken in Instant Pot and coat with the red enchilada sauce.
Secure the IP lid and select the manual setting for 12 minutes.
Use quick release, and shred the chicken in the sauce – while still in the pot.
Add the cream cheese, queso cheese, and shredded cheese to the Instant Pot.
TIP: Always check labels when purchasing store-bought shredded cheeses, as they sometimes contain added starches and carbs. The safest bet when on a keto diet is to buy blocks of your favorite cheeses and shred yourself.
Place the lid back on Instant Pot for 2 minutes, to melt the cheese.
Taste and add more hot sauce or enchilada sauce, if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Queso Blanco?
In Spanish, “queso blanco” means white cheese, and can refer to a number of different cheese products that fit the description.
Either Queso Fresco or Cotija cheese are Mexican cheese options that will add a pop of flavor that you’d expect from a traditional enchilada recipe. However, feel free to substitute with another type of white cheese that is more readily available or preferred.
Is Enchilada Sauce Keto?
By itself, many store-bought enchilada sauces might not appear to be keto-friendly. However, if you check labels you can find some brands that are relatively low in carbs. Spread out over this entire recipe, it makes an even smaller impact on overall carb intake.
In the ingredients list above, I linked to a keto enchilada sauce. Though for our nutrition information calculations, I used a common store brand that most people will find at their local grocer. Using a keto enchilada sauce may lower the carb count for this Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada recipe even more.
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
Related: Click here to see all of our favorite keto recipes!
More Keto Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli
- Keto Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
- Instant Pot Keto Pork Roast
- Keto Instant Pot Asparagus Soup
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup
Free Printable Copy of Our Keto Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Dip - Keto, Low Carb
- Instant Pot
- 2 Chicken Breasts about 1 pound
- 1.5 Cups Red Enchilada Sauce
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- .5 Cup Queso blanco cheese
- 1.5 Cup Shredded cheese mixed cheese blend
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Place chicken in Instant Pot and pour red enchilada sauce on top of it.
- Secure the Instant Pot lid and select the manual setting for 12 minutes.
- Use the quick release on your Instant Pot, and shred the chicken in the sauce.
- Add the cream cheese, queso cheese, and shredded cheese to the Instant Pot
- Place the lid back on Instant Pot for 2 minutes.
- Taste and adjust with hot sauce or additional enchilada sauce.
Pin our Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Dip on Pinterest:
You might also like: