This Easy Keto Zucchini Lasagna is a meat lovers dream come true! Not only is keto lasagna low carb, it’s a great way to sneak extra veggies into your diet!
Meat Lovers Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles
Everyone loves lasagna, right? The noodles…the cheese…the marina and the meat mixed and seasoned so perfectly together. My stomach is seriously grumbling just thinking about it!
The part I don’t love quite as much about lasagna? The calories and carbs!
BUT…I’ve got just the thing for my fellow lasagna lovers! This keto lasagna recipe will satisfy those pasta cravings, pack in lots of nutrition, and cut out all those pesky carbs!
The secret? Zucchini noodles, or slices rather. Cut thin, the zucchini really soaks in all the flavor of the lasagna and has a texture very similar to real noodles. And the trade off of getting rid of all those carbs makes any slight difference totally worth it!
The best part? It truly does taste good! (Would I steer you wrong?!)
The zucchini does an amazing job at replacing the noodles, that you almost wouldn’t know the difference if you didn’t know before taking a bite.
Trust me when I say that this is an amazing healthy alternative that you need to add to your Keto recipe collection! One bite and you’ll be hooked. And with how healthy and Keto-friendly it is, you can eat and enjoy it as many times as you want!
Why I Love This Recipe:
- No guilt! Goodbye carbs!
- So simple! Ready in under an hour!
- Only 7g net carbs per serving for a hearty meal!
For your convenience in re-creating our Easy Keto Lasagna Zucchini, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- 8×8″ square baking pan
- Mandolin (for slicing zucchini)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup marinara sauce (try our keto marinara sauce recipe!)
- 2-3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
KETO FAQ – Learn More
- What is Keto?
- How many carbs can you eat on keto?
- Keto-friendly Food List
- What is the Keto flu and how to avoid it?
- What is a Targeted Keto Diet?
- 8 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
How to Make Keto Zucchini Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Lay the zucchini slices on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Allow to sit for 15-20 minutes, then blot away any excess moisture with a paper towel.
While the zucchini rests, sauté the ground beef and Italian sausage with the minced garlic and diced onion. Be sure to drain the excess grease.
- TIP: We always incorporate Italian sausage into our Italian dishes because it brings so much flavor to every meal!
Combine the browned beef and marinara sauce in a mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and egg.
- Note: If you prefer, you can use cottage cheese in place of ricotta, but this does raise the carb count slightly.
Layer your keto lasagna in an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish in the following order:
- Meat sauce
- Zucchini slices
- Ricotta cheese mixture
Repeat layers 1-3 and then top the keto lasagna with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool enough to handle.
More Easy Keto-Friendly Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Meatball Marinara
- Keto Beef and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
Free Printable Copy of Our Easy Keto Lasagna Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Keto Zucchini Lasagna (Meat Lovers Recipe)
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/2 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 Cup Keto-friendly marinara sauce
- 2 Zucchini medium size, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease baking pan.
- Place zucchini slices on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 15-20 minutes, then blot the excess moisture with a paper towel.
- While zucchini sits, cook the ground beef and Italian sausage with the minced garlic and diced onion, draining the excess grease.
- Combine the browned beef and marinara sauce in a mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and egg.
- Layer the lasagna in an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish in the following order: meat sauce, zucchini slices, ricotta cheese mixture.
- Repeat above layers one more time, then top the keto lasagna with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool enough to serve.
Pin our Easy Keto Lasagna Recipe on Pinterest: